Air Dispersion Modeling - Forms, Guidelines, Software
Unless otherwise noted, all documents listed below are in pdf
or doc format.
Air Dispersion Modeling Consultants Listing (03/27/2018)
Air Quality Modeling Forms and Guidance Documents
- Emission Point Information Form - Use this form to submit
information for air dispersion modeling.
- Air Quality Modeling Guidelines.
- Updated Standards 2 and 7 Exemption and Deferral Guidelines, 11/24/2010
DHEC's Bureau of Air Quality (BAQ) is in the process of updating our Air Quality
Modeling Guidelines (Guidelines). When this process is complete, we will present our complete revisions to
stakeholders for comment. In the interim, we have revised Section 1.2, Facilities/Sources Exempt or Deferred
from Modeling, of our Guidelines and have presented these revisions to the Streamlining Stakeholders group
for comment. This stakeholder group has been involved in our streamlining process, aimed at improving
efficiency, for revising SC Regulation 61-62.1, Definitions and General Requirements. These updated modeling
exemption and deferral guidelines have been approved by BAQ management and are currently being used by them.
These revisions will be incorporated into our Guidelines, replacing the current Section 1.2, when our
revision process is complete. Click on the following link to go to this updated guidance:
Standard 2 and 7 Modeling Exemption and Deferral Guidelines, 2/27/2017
- Standard 7 Increments Guidance
- Other Information Guidance
for Air Standards
- DHEC's Bureau of Air Quality (BAQ) has revised the Determination of Trace Air Emissions definition as found in
our current Air Modeling Guidelines document in the air toxics modeling procedures found in Appendix D.
The guidance found at the following link replaces the definition in the existing document and may be used
for Standard No. 8 4/18/2017
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Guidelines
- PSD Minor Source Baseline Date by
- Standard No. 2 'Modeling Issues', S.C. DHEC's
- EPA Appendix W
- EPA New Source
Review Workshop Manual (PSD)
- EPA Clarification Memos