Skip to content

State (Minor) Permit

If your facility is verified to be a true "minor source" for emitting regulated air pollutants , you will need to submit an Operating Permit Request and to officially notify the Department of the Initial Start-up Date of all newly constructed or modified equipment, processes, or control devices.

Staff Phone, Email Info | DHEC Locations | Organizational Charts | S.C. Board of Health and Environmental Control