What Must Be Reported
All dispensers of Schedule II, III, and IV controlled substances are required to collect and report the following information to the data repository managed by Appriss:
- Dispenser DEA number
- Date dispensed
- Prescription number
- Status - whether prescription is new or a refill
- NDC code for drug dispensed
- Quantity dispensed
- Approximate number of days supplied
- Patient name
- Patient address (including city, state and zip code)
- Patient date of birth
- Prescriber's DEA number
- Date prescription was issued by prescriber
For additional information call 803-896-0688 or email email@example.com.
For technical assistance call 1-844-572-4767.