Need Help Finding Health care Services? Call Care Line: 1-800-868-0404
We can help you find:
- Prenatal care
- Infant health care
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Family Planning
- Well child check-ups
- Immunizations (vaccines)
- Services for children with special health care needs
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings (Best Chance Network)
- Food for you (if pregnant) and your baby (WIC nutrition program)
- Other services offered by local public health departments and community agencies.
- Directory of Services for Women & Families in South Carolina (pdf) lists services for women and children by provider and by county. These services include adoption, child care, clothing assistance, counseling, emergency services, employment, family planning,financial support, health care, hospitals, housing, legal aid, substance abuse treatment programs, transportation, and services to help victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Staff Phone, Email Info | DHEC Locations | Organizational Charts | S.C. Board of Health and Environmental Control