Skip to content

Greenville County

For questions concerning Air, Land, Water, Septic Tanks, Food Permits, and Rabies, or to submit private well samples, please contact:

Main Office:

Upstate EA Greenville
200 University Ridge
Greenville, SC 29601
(864) 372-3273 (office)
(864) 282-4371 (fax)

To submit septic tank applications, please visit:

Greenville One Stop Shop
Greenville County Permit Office
301 University Ridge Suite 4100
Greenville, SC 29602
(864) 467-7060

To report chemical spills, oil spills, or fish kills, call our
toll-free 24-hour emergency response line at 1-888-481-0125