Primary Project Coordinator Contact Information
Secondary Project Coordinator Contact Information (if applicable)
1a. Environmental issue - On which of the following environmental issues will
you be working? (Please indicate Yes or No for each.)
Please select the primary environmental issue(s):
Please select all secondary issues that apply:
1b. Environmental benefits - Briefly describe the expected short term and long
term environmental benefits.
2. List the goals of the project.
3. Description of the project - tell us how the project will be carried out.
(Who does what?)
4. What will you do to ensure that the students involved have learned from this
5. Describe the outreach plan for this project. Whom will you target (e.g.
students, parents, community members) and how will you reach them?
6a. Budget - tell us how you plan to spend the Major Award of $2,000.
6b. What could you accomplish with a smaller Merit or Seedling Award of up to
7. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about the project? (e.g.
partners, volunteers, donations, etc.)
Prior to submitting the online form, please review the following
Please initial to confirm that you read and understand the information listed
You will have the option to print a copy of the completed application after you submit it.
The printed application will include an application submission number. Please keep this number for future reference.