Photographers of all ages and expertise are invited to participate in the annual photography contest sponsored by the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control. We're looking for coastal South Carolina scenes including marshes, beaches or wildlife.
The winning photo will appear on DHEC's 2017 annual tide table poster and will be featured on the DHEC website. The winner will be announced in October.
• Pictures must be the original work of the photographer
• Horizontal orientation is required
• Color photographs and digital photos are accepted with a limit of five pictures per contestant
• Digital photos should not exceed a total combined file size of 25 megabytes
• Printed photographs should not exceed 8.5" x 11"
All entries must be submitted between August 15 and September 16, 2016.
Entries can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via surface mail to:
Coastal Photo Contest
1362 McMillan Avenue, Suite 400
Charleston, SC 29405
Surface-mailed submissions will not be returned without a self-addressed stamped envelope provided by the contestant.
For questions about the contest, contact Liz Hartje, Coastal Projects Manager, at email@example.com or 843-953-9237.