Skip to content

Drinking Water Grants & Loans

Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF)

  • SRF funds are loans to assist public water systems with infrastructure improvements.
  • EPA awards these grants to states to establish this program.
  • For more information, visit DHEC's SRF Web Site or EPA's SRF Web Site.

Fluoridation Grant Program

  • Grants to public water systems for assistance in implementing drinking water fluoridation.
  • These are federal grants administered by the SC Department of Health and Environmental Control.
  • No cash or in-kind matching funds are required from the water system.
  • For more information, call (803) 898-4214

Staff Phone, Email Info | DHEC Locations | Organizational Charts | S.C. Board of Health and Environmental Control