Drinking Water Grants & Loans
Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF)
- SRF funds are loans to assist public water systems with infrastructure improvements.
- EPA awards these grants to states to establish this program.
- For more information, visit DHEC's SRF Web Site or EPA's SRF Web Site.
Fluoridation Grant Program
- Grants to public water systems for assistance in implementing drinking water fluoridation.
- These are federal grants administered by the SC Department of Health and Environmental Control.
- No cash or in-kind matching funds are required from the water system.
- For more information, call (803) 898-4214
Staff Phone, Email Info | DHEC Locations | Organizational Charts | S.C. Board of Health and Environmental Control