SCRIPTS On-Line Training Course Instructions
To Register for and Access the Online Training Course:
Print out Training Course Instructions before proceeding!
Go to http: www.careermap.net/scpmp or click on this link.
- Click on the New User Registration link under the Forgot Password button.
- Complete the enrollment form. Password must be the same as the email address provided by practitioner/pharmacist user (this email address must be practitioner/pharmacist specific). Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Enrollment Code must be: SCPMP
- Click on the Send button at bottom of form create account.
- Upon successful login, click on the Elective Catalog link under the Course Tab.
- Click on the Register button for the South Carolina Reporting and Identification Prescription Tracking System course.
- A new window will open asking for you the Confirm your selection. Click the Confirm button.
- Close the window after confirming.
- Click on Assignments towards the top left.
- Click on the Details button then the Start Course button to launch course.
NOTE: Pop-up blockers must be turned OFF. You will receive a separate email that details your login information. Please save that information and use your email address for future logins.
For additional information, contact: E-mail or telephone (803) 896-0688