Skip to content
Air Quality

State (Minor)

If your facility is verified to be a true "minor source" for emitting regulated air pollutants, you will need to submit an Operating Permit Request and to officially notify the Department of the Initial Start-up Date of all newly constructed or modified equipment, processes, or control devices.

For more information please contact the Bureau of Air Quality at (803) 898-4123 or by email.