EQC Regional Offices
The State of South Carolina is divided into eight (8) Environmental Quality Control (EQC) Regions that include twelve (12) Office locations. These Offices provide local support to the public as described in the EQC Regional Offices Web page. To find out how to contact your local EQC Regional Office, please select your county on the map below. A list of the Regions is provided below the map if you prefer to search by name.
Alphabetical Listing of EQC Regions - Select the Region Name for directions and contact information.
- Region 1 (Abbeville, Anderson, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, Oconee, and Saluda Counties)
- Region 2 (Cherokee, Greenville, Pickens, Spartanburg, and Union Counties)
- Region 3 (Chester, Fairfield, Lancaster, Lexington, Newberry, Richland and York Counties)
- Region 4 (Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Kershaw, Lee, Marion, Marlboro and Sumter Counties)
- Region 5 (Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Calhoun, and Orangeburg Counties)
- Region 6 (Georgetown, Horry, and Williamsburg Counties)
- Region 7 (Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties)
- Region 8 (Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, and Jasper Counties)