ALL LAND AND WASTE MANAGEMENT DATABASE SITES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
PLEASE CALL 803-898-2000 FOR CURRENT INFORMATION.
- The purpose of this database is two-fold.
- First, it will provide to communities another form of notice of cleanup activity, allowing them to have more information about assessment and cleanup activities in their area and in the State.
- Second, it can assist those seeking to redevelop brownfield properties within South Carolina.
- Provides communities notice of mining activity, allowing them to have more information about mining activities and solid waste disposal facilities in their area and in the State.
- Assist with tracking those properties for which a conditional remedy has been selected.
- The information in this Registry summarizes certain information regarding these properties and is, therefore, an incomplete analysis of the conditions on these properties.
- This Registry is periodically updated without notice.
- A free service that seeks to reduce waste by facilitating the exchange of reusable materials by businesses, non-profit institutions and government.
- It serves as a "matchmaking service" that provides users access to information on materials available or wanted.
Undergound Storage Tank Registry
- Provides communities notice of underground storage tank (UST) acivities, allowing them to have more information about UST facilities in their area and in the State.
Underground Storage Tank Locator
- Used to map location of underground storage tanks within South Carolina
For more information please contact the Bureau of Land & Waste Management at (803) 898-2000 or visit our offices (note new location).