ALL LAND AND WASTE MANAGEMENT DATABASE SITES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
PLEASE CALL 803-896-4000 FOR CURRENT INFORMATION.
- The purpose of this database is two-fold.
- First, it will provide to communities another form of notice of cleanup activity, allowing them to have more information about assessment and cleanup activities in their area and in the State.
- Second, it can assist those seeking to redevelop brownfield properties within South Carolina.
- Provides communities notice of mining activity, allowing them to have more information about mining activities and solid waste disposal facilities in their area and in the State.
Registry of Conditional Remedies (RCR)
- Assist with tracking those properties for which a conditional remedy has been selected.
- The information in this Registry summarizes certain information regarding these properties and is, therefore, an incomplete analysis of the conditions on these properties.
- This Registry is periodically updated without notice.
South Carolina Materials Exchange (SCME)
- A free service that seeks to reduce waste by facilitating the exchange of reusable materials by businesses, non-profit institutions and government.
- It serves as a "matchmaking service" that provides users access to information on materials available or wanted.
Undergound Storage Tank Registry
- Provides communities notice of underground storage tank (UST) acivities, allowing them to have more information about UST facilities in their area and in the State.
Underground Storage Tank Locator
- Used to map location of underground storage tanks within South Carolina
For more information please contact the Bureau of Land & Waste Management at (803) 898-3432.