Consumer Confidence Report
The Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is a brief annual water quality report to be supplied to all customers of Community Public Water Systems. The CCR summarizes information regarding sources used, any detected contaminants, compliance and educational information. The CCR is due to customers by July 1st of each year.
- CCR template
- CCR distribution requirements
- DHEC CCR Certification Form
- FAQ's on Consumer Confidence Reports (PDF - 187)
For additional information about the CCR you can visit the following links.
- Consumer Confidence Reports (EPA)
- CCR Quick Reference Guide
- Regulated Contaminants that must be included in the CCR
- Megan Monahan, Drinking Water Compliance Monitoring, (803) 898-4156
Bureau of Water . Phone: (803) 898-4300 . Fax: (803) 898-3795 . Contact Us