Order or Print Free Flu Materials
DHEC offers the following free posters, brochures, bookmarks and other materials to help you keep your school, business, church, community group and family healthy this flu season. Some publications are available in Spanish as well as English.
You can either download and print your own, or order copies from DHEC.
You can preview each item by clicking on the name of the publication below.
Ordering Printed Copies from DHEC
If you order materials from us, please allow several weeks for delivery. To order materials, complete DHEC's fillable flu materials order form (pdf).
Submit the completed form:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (803) 898-3476
Educational Materials Library
2600 Bull Street
Columbia, SC 29201
List of Free Flu Materials Available from DHEC
For Audiences of All Ages
- What Do You Do To Prevent the Flu? Brochure (ML-025157)
- What Do You Do To Prevent the Flu? Poster (ML-025300)
- What Do You Do To Prevent the Flu? Brochure, Spanish (ML-025305)
- What Do You Do To Prevent the Flu? Poster, Spanish (ML-025306)
- Cover Your Cough Flier, English and Spanish (ML-025340)
- Cover Your Cough Poster (ML-025341)
- Cover Your Cough Poster, Spanish (ML-025343)
For Younger Children and their Parents
- Achoo asks, What do you do to prevent the flu? Poster (ML-025385)
- Achoo asks, What do you do to prevent the flu? Flier, English and Spanish (ML-025386)
- Achoo asks, What do you do to prevent the flu? Poster, Spanish (ML-025387)
- Achoo asks, What do you do to prevent the flu? Coloring book, English and Spanish (ML-025388)
- The Flu Can Make You Sick Bookmark (kids) (ML-025532)
- Reasons to Get the Flu Shot Poster (kids) (ML-025533)
- Wash Hands Bookmark (kids) (ML-000095)
- Wash Hands DVD (kids) (ML-025435)
For Older Adults
- Reasons to Get the Flu Shot Brochure (older adults) (ML-025528)
- Reasons to Get the Flu Shot Poster (older adults) (ML-025529)
- Reasons to Get the Flu Shot Bookmark (older adults) (ML-025530)
- Pneumonia Can Be Prevented Brochure insert (older adults) (ML-025531)
Several other flu materials are available for download only. You can't order hard copies from DHEC as with the items above, but you can download and print them yourself.
- Protect Your Pre-Teen/Teen With Vaccines (pdf) (ML-025511)
- Protect Your Pre-Teen/Teen With Vaccines - Spanish version (pdf) (ML-025512)
- Wash Hands flyer/poster (CR-009860)
- What do you do to prevent the flu? Flier (CR-006325)
- Why should your child get the flu shot? Flier (CR-010489)
- Flu Toolkit for Minority Groups DHEC's Office of Minority Health (OMH) developed
a "Questions & Concerns: the Flu and the Flu Shot" Toolkit to provide leaders in minority communities with the
information needed to educate their community about the flu and the flu vaccine. The toolkit includes:
- A 12-minute video with answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding the flu
- A script for a public service announcement
- Church bulletin inserts
- Poster and fliers which can be reproduced and distributed.