Retail Food Establishment Regulation
DHEC is holding a series of interactive forums again this year to provide you with information on the implementation of R.61-25, Retail Food Establishments. The forums will discuss major violations and tips on complying with these requirements. Topics will include hot and cold holding and proper cooling procedures. For more information, please contact Morgan Lowder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All forums will take place from 2 to 4 PM at the specified days & locations.
- Greenville – November 13, 2017: Greenville County Health Department – Kitchen Auditorium; 200 University Ridge
- Charleston – November 14, 2017: Trident Technical College – Palmer Amphitheater – Room 182; 66 Columbus Street
- Rock Hill – November 16, 2017: York Technical College – Baxter Hood Center – Barnes Theater; 452 S. Anderson Road
- Florence – November 17, 2017: Francis Marion University – Cauthen Educational Media Center – Auditorium; 104 Alumni Drive
- Columbia – November 20, 2017: DHEC – Peeples Auditorium; 2600 Bull Street
- Okatie – December 4, 2017: Palmetto Electric Cooperative; 1 Cooperative Way
- Myrtle Beach – December 6, 2017: Horry Georgetown Technical College – Grand Strand Campus Conference Center – Thomas C. Maeser Auditorium; 950 Crabtree Lane
Application & Permit
Supplemental Forms & Applications
Special Process & Variance Forms
Print Your Own Signage