South Carolina Cancer Control Advisory Committee
Who We Are: The Cancer Control Advisory Committee (CCAC) is created by South Carolina State legislation and members are appointed by the DHEC Director.
What We Do:
- Advise DHEC on issues pertaining to cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- Participate in the evaluation of DHEC cancer programs and services.
- Serve as advocates for the poor and underserved patients through support of the State Aid Cancer Clinics.
- Assist in maintaining liaison with the community and other health care providers.
- Advise DHEC on administration of funds for cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- For a current list of CCAC members, please click on the membership link.
For additional information contact the Program Coordinator by phone at (803) 545-4114 or email.