Faithful Families Eating Smart and Moving More (FFESMM) Program
- Engages faith-based organizations in South Carolina, especially African-American churches.
- Focuses on educating church members about heart disease and stroke risk factors.
- Promotes heart-healthy behavioral changes, including advice on physical activity and nutrition.
- Encourages organizations to integrate the FFESMM curriculum into church activities.
- Seeks to raise awareness of cardiovascular health disparities.
To learn more about HDSP’s successful community-based interventions, click here.