South Carolina EMT Data Credentialing Information System
The certification of any SC EMT can be verified by accessing the SC EMS Data – Credentialing Information System (CIS).
Please follow these steps to verify an individual’s EMT certification:
- Go to https://apps.emspic.org/CIS/Go At the bottom of the page, click on “Click here for the Public Access site”
- Next, you will be asked to select a state. Select “South Carolina” then click “Enter Public CIS” You are now logged in as a South Carolina Guest.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Personnel.” This will drop down a “Personnel Search” option.
- Click on “Personnel Search”
- Type in the EMT’s last and first name as requested, and then click “Search.” If the individual’s name is not found, call the SC division of EMS at 803.545.4204 to verify the EMT status of this individual
- Click on “view” to see that individual’s certification status.
- Then under the certification status for that EMT, click on “view” to see the details of that EMT’s certification
For additional information, contact: Karen Moore (803) 545-4267
For additional information, call (803) 545-4204