Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS)
Families of children under age 18 with one or more of a wide array of chronic illnesses and disabling conditions may qualify for CRS.
- U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency
- South Carolina residency
- Age under 18 years
- Household income at or below 250% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Diagnosed condition covered by the program. (Most congenital defects and many chronic illnesses are covered.)
- Payment for medical services, supplies, equipment, and prescription medications when related to a covered condition
- Comprehensive assessment of child and family needs and on-going assistance as needed
How to Apply
Contact your nearest regional CSHCN office.
If you have questions about getting services for your child with special needs, please contact us.
For more information, email Children with Special Health Care Needs
or call us at (803) 898-0784.