What is The Point?
The Point teen centers are confidential, safe and friendly places for teens – females and males – to get the help they need.
What types of services can I get?
- All types of contraception
- Annual exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infections testing
How much does it cost?
All services are free or low cost. We will talk with you about Medicaid.
If you qualify, it can help you pay for services.
How can I find a center near me?
Choose a county below to find a teen-only center near you.
- Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton and Jasper counties
- Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties
- Cherokee, Greenville, Pickens, Spartanburg and Union counties
If you live in a different part of the state, you can still get services.
Contact family planning staff at a county public health department.