Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get literature for my event?
SC DHEC provides health promotion literature free of charge based on availability. Visit: http://www.scdhec.gov/eml/ to browse the library and complete the Materials Library Order Form. Fax form to (803) 898-3476, or call (803) 898-3539 to place order.
- Do you provide assistance with workshops, trainings or classes?
The provision of workshop, training and classes is determined on a case by case basis based on the availability of staff and subject matter. Click here to submit a request.
- Do you offer financial assistance?
The Office of Minority Health occasionally receives funding for specific community based initiatives. We also receive information regarding various funding opportunities for community and faith based organizations. If you are interested in being included when this information is shared, click here.
- What do you do for faith-based or community based organizations?
The Office of Minority Health (OMH) provides technical assistance to faith based and community organizations in the development of health initiatives targeting minorities.
- How do we get on your mailing list?
Click here and complete the form.
- Do you offer medical services?
No, the Office of Minority Health does not offer any type of medical or direct services.