Calhoun County Health Department
2837 Old Belleville Rd.
St. Matthews, SC 29135
Fax: (803) 874-4693
Service Hours and Fees
Regular Hours: The Calhoun County Health Department is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Fees:Services will not be denied due to a client's inability to pay. Payments are rate-scaled according to a client’s income. Medicaid is billed when appropriate.
Appointments: To better serve you ONE NUMBER to make appointments: 803-642-7543 (local Aiken) or Toll Free 1-800-450-1687.
- Environmental Health Services
- Family Planning
- Postpartum Newborn Home Visit
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HIV
- Tuberculosis Program
- Vital Records
- WIC Program
Resources: The following Web Site addresses may be useful to you for future references.
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control
- Environmental Protection Agency
|Population data based on year 2001 data Source: U.S. Census Bureau|