Children's Rehabilitative Services
Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) provides services to children to 18 years who have special health care needs.
Treatment services offered are :
- Hospital care,
- braces, equipment, hearing aids, and hearing aid batteries,
- medicines and medical supplies,
- speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy,
- summer camp for children 7-18 years old,
- also, summer camp available for adults 19-25 years old, and
- other services ordered by a CRS doctor.
Adult services are provided for patients 18 years and older with sickle cell disease and hemophilia.
Services will not be denied due to a client's inability to pay. Payments are rate-scaled according to a client’s income. Medicaid is billed when appropriate.
Aiken, Allendale and Barnwell, Bamberg, Calhoun and Orangeburg Counties
Orangeburg - (803) 268-5745