Tank owners are given two options when selecting a contractor to conduct site rehabilitation activities at their site:
- Owner/Operator (O/O) lead: The tank owner selects a contractor to conduct the work for the release. The contractor must be certified in South Carolina to conduct site rehabilitation work . The tank owner will sign the invoices when a scope of work has been completed. To select this option please complete the applicable forms listed below and submit it to the UST Management Division.
- UST Owner/Operator Lead Assessment Information Form (pdf)
- UST Owner/Operator Lead Assessment Information Form (Amnesty) (pdf)
- UST Owner/Operator Lead Active Corrective Action Options form (pdf)
- State Lead: The tank owner can choose to allow the state to select which contractors to use for site rehabilitation. The contractors are chosen by the bids they submit for the contracts on certain scopes of work. The lowest bid wins the contract. This option is only available to SUPERB qualified tank owners who have no deductible or who have met the deductible for their release. To select this option, please complete the form listed below and submit it to the UST Management Division.