Columbia Conference Center
169 Laurelhurst Avenue
Columbia, SC 29209
The S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control’s Office of Environmental Affairs is excited to announce the 2018 Environmental Assistance Conference – Compliance Assistance and Customer Service: DHEC and Industry Working Together. The agenda will include regulatory compliance and permitting topics such as...
- Managing Hazardous Waste- A Practical Approach
- RCRA Inspection/ Post-Inspection Outline- What To Expect
- Solid Waste Act Updates and C&D Recycling
- Air Permit Applications: Help us Help you
- UST Permitting and Phase Inspection
- Complying with your Air Permit
- Air Toxics Updates: MACT and RMP
- Air Permit Flexibility: What's that?
- Industrial Stormwater
- Dams 101
- Pretreatment Industrial Discharge Permits
- Surface Water & Groundwater Withdrawals
- What to Expect During a DHEC Inspection
- E-Permitting and What it Means to Permittees and the Public
- Updates from the Director of Environmental Affairs and Chiefs of Land & Waste Management, Water, & Air Quality
Additionally, the Conference will again have an “Exhibitor Showcase” featuring up to 30 businesses and organizations as well as DHEC staff to answer any technical or permitting questions.
Registrations for both attendees and exhibitors are on a first come, first serve basis. Space is available for 30 exhibitors and approximately 250 attendees. The exhibitor fee is $250.00 per table and includes registration for 2 attendees. The attendee fee is $55.00 per attendee. All registrations include access to exhibitor room, all presentations, as well as a light breakfast, lunch, and breaks.