Thursday, August 08, 2019
Call to Order - 10:00 a.m.
2600 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201
South Carolina Board of Health and Environmental Control Agenda
Call to Order – 10:00 a.m., Board Room (#3420)
- Minutes of July 11, 2019 meeting
- Governor’s Cup Presentation
- Administrative and Consent Orders issued by Health Regulation
- Administrative and Consent Orders issued by Environmental Affairs
- Request for a second nine-month Board extension of Certificate of Need (CON) SC16-19, issued to Trident Medical Center, LLC d/b/a Berkeley Medical Center (BMC) for construction of a new 50 bed acute care hospital to include an MRI and a CT scanner.
- Public Hearing and Request for Final Approval, R.61-23, Control of Anthrax – Proposed Repeal, Doc. No. 4880
- Public Hearing and Request for Final Approval, R.61-62, Air Pollution Control Regulations and Standards – Proposed Amendment, Doc. No. 4881 (exempt from General Assembly review)
- Notice of Proposed Regulation Amending R.61-9, Water Pollution Control Permits.
- Notice of Proposed Regulation Amending R.61-68, Water Classifications and Standards.
- Notice of Proposed Regulation Amending R.61-69, Classified Waters.
- Notice of Proposed Regulation Amending R. 61-43, Standards for the Permitting of Agricultural Animal Facilities
- Placement of N-Ethylhexedrone, a-PHP, 4-MEAP, MPHP, PV8, and 4-Chloro-a-PVP in Schedule I
- Agency Affairs
- Election of Vice-Chairman
- Appointment of Board Representative to SC Health Planning Committee
Executive Session (if needed)
Note: The next scheduled meeting is September 12, 2019.