2600 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Agenda November 8, 2018
Call to Order – 10:00 a.m., Peeples Auditorium
South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, 2600 Bull Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Public Hearing for the Designation of all of Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Calhoun, Lexington, and Orangeburg Counties as a Capacity Use Area; Groundwater Use and Reporting Act, S.C. Code Title 49, Chapter5.
The SC Board of Health and Environmental Control will recess immediately following the conclusion ofItem1 and will reconvene shortly there after in Room #3420 (Board Room) to continue the meeting.
- Minutes of the October 12, 2018 meeting
- Administrative and Consent Orders issued by Health Regulation
- Administrative and Consent Orders issued by Environmental Affairs
- Public Hearing for Notice of Final Regulation Amending Regulation 61-62,Air Pollution Control Regulations and Standards, Document No.4815
- Notice of Proposed Regulation for Amending Regulation 61-62, Air Pollution Control Regulations and Standards (exempt from General Assembly Review)
- Request for a nine month extension by the Board of Certificate of Need (CON) SC-15-26 issued to Medical University Hospital Authority d/b/a Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) for renovation of existing facility for the addition of fifty-two (52) acute hospital beds for a total of six hundred fifty-six (656)acute hospital beds,the purchase of a Siemens Artis Q Biplane, and the renovation of the existing inpatient pharmacy.