- supplemental foods and
- nutrition education to women and children.
Pregnant women, recently pregnant women, breastfeeding women, infants, and children one to five years old are eligible for the program.
WIC provides the following:
- nutrition counseling,
- breastfeeding support, and
- referrals to other health care services.
Clients must meet income-eligible guidelines and:
- have a special need that can be helped by WIC foods and nutrition counseling, and
- be a resident of South Carolina.
Clients must bring:
- proof of identity,
- proof of residency, and
- proof of family income.
WIC is provided through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The USDA prohibits discrimination in the administration of its programs.
To better serve you ONE NUMBER to make appointments: 803-642-7543 (local Aiken) or Toll Free 1-800-450-1687.