What is hepatitis?
"Hepatitis" means inflammation of the liver. Heavy alcohol use, toxins, certain medications, some diseases, and viral infections can cause hepatitis. Hepatitis is most often caused by one of several viruses, such as hepatitis A virus, hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus.
- Viral Hepatitis. Are you at risk? - Take this 5 minute Hepatitis Risk Assessment developed by the CDC and get a personalized report.
- Viral Hepatitis information for Gay and Bisexual Men
- Hepatitis A (pdf)
- Hepatitis B (pdf)
- Chronic Hepatitis B (pdf)
- Hepatitis C (pdf)
- Know More Hepatitis - Hepatitis C Campaign - Includes the Fact Sheet- Why Baby Boomers Should Get Tested for Hepatitis C
- S.C. Hepatitis C Coalition