Getting started. If you need to submit an NOI, you would need to submit an NOI at least 15 days prior to a discharge (allow some time do develop the NOI online and mail a signed copy to DHEC). Some operators will be covered by this permit without the need to submit an NOI (i.e., those operators that don't expect to exceed threshold for a given use pattern). A link to the NOI form can be found at our web site noted below.
- 2016 Permit
- 2016 Rationale/Fact Sheet
- 2016 Permit Changes: Minor clarifications in Section 1.2.4 and Appendix B, Section B (Duty to Reapply).
- Flow chart
- Notice of Intent (NOI) information
- EPA Link
- Endangered Species/Critical Habitat Information
- Crystal Rippy, (803) 898-3964