Who We Are:
The Cancer Control Advisory Committee (CCAC) is created by South Carolina State legislation and members are appointed by the DHEC Commissioner.
What We Do:
- Advise DHEC on issues pertaining to cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- Participate in the evaluation of DHEC cancer programs and services.
- Serve as advocates for the poor and underserved patients through support of the State Aid Cancer Clinics.
- Assist in maintaining liaison with the community and other health care providers.
- Advise DHEC on administration of funds for cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- For a current list of CCAC members, please click on the membership link.
2020 MEETING SCHEDULE
Thursday, February 27, 2020 @ 2-4 PM
Thursday, May 28, 2020 @ 2-4 PM
Thursday, September 24, 2020 @ 2-4 PM
2020 LOCATION FOR ALL MEEETINGS
First Choice Community Center, 217 Park Terrace Dr., Suite 100, Columbia, SC 29212