Anderson County

For questions concerning Air, Land, Water, Septic Tanks, Food Permits, and Rabies, please contact:

Main Office:

Upstate EA Anderson
220 McGee Road
Anderson, SC 29621
(864) 260-5585 (office)
(864) 222-3923 (fax)

To report chemical spills, oil spills, or fish kills, call our
toll-free 24-hour emergency response line at 1-888-481-0125


Outages DHEC Locations