The following inspection tools were modeled after the National Conference for Food Protection inspection guidance documents and are used by retail food inspectors to reference citations. An electronic system generates a report using this information.
- Marking Guide - The Marking Guide is a comprehensive guide for marking the 56 item inspection report.
- Pocket Marking Guide - The Pocket Marking Guide serves as a quick reference for the 56 item inspection report.
- Citation Index - The Citation Index shows all citations in numerical order with the correlating item number.
- Violation Index - The Violation Index links categorical words with corresponding subtopics, item numbers, citations and risks.
- Inspection Report – 1722 A - The Inspection Report is used to evaluate and grade a restaurant during a risk based inspection.
- Documentation Report – 1722 B - The Documentation Report provides space for an inspector to write notes during an inspection.