Smoking and COVID-19
Smoking tobacco may increase the risk of serious complications from novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Now is a good time to quit for keeps. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW or enroll online for free help.
- E-cigarettes, Vapes, and Other Tobacco Products
- Going Smoke Free
- Tobacco Quitline: Call for Help
- Under 18 Tobacco Use
- Information for Healthcare Providers
SC Tobacco Use Data
- 2017-2018 Select County-Level Estimate - (PDF)
- 2017-2018 South Carolina Adult Tobacco Survey
- S.C. Adult Tobacco Survey Results (2012) - (PDF)
- S.C. Adult Tobacco Survey Results (2015) - (PDF)
- S.C. Adult Tobacco Survey: County Level Data (2014-15) - (PDF)
- S.C. Youth Tobacco Surveys
Trying to quit? Call the Tobacco Quitline at (800) 784-8669 (800-QUIT-NOW). For other inquiries, call (803) 898-2282. See a brief description of the work performed by DHEC's Division of Tobacco Prevention and Control.